Mindgarden

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Trying again

The Lord sent an angel to help me straighten up my Blog & hooray! here am I blogging. Sorry, for being silent, to those who tried looking for me!The past weeks have been extra "busy" doing daily visits to the hospital to see Mom (Uncle Danny's mother). She suffered a stroke on 7 April and has been hospitalised since. Her ward is filled with people with similar diabilities but not all are her age. Stroke does strike even younger people.These visits have set me thinking - I will get there one day too. I will also not be able to feed myself & be depleted of the energy needed to do the daily mundane chores like showering, dressing oneself etc. Lord, You would have to prepare me for that day! Mercy!May 2006 must be an exception month with 3 public holildays - 1 May, 6 May & 12 May coming up. What luxury not having to rush to work or chores for 3 days of the month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home