Mindgarden

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A New Beginning

Inspired by Michelle, here am I with my own brand new blog! Not difficult at all. So girls you said you want to read my blog, here it is.

Always thought I will have nothing to say but if this help the One Community to build community and only for this audience I guess I will always have some thing to share.

Today in my reply to one of my thoughtful girls who text me to ask me on Sunday night how was Gillian's recital, I told her how beautiful Gillian was last Sunday night in her black outfit for the performance but I know that Gillian will want to be beautiful on the inside rather than on the outside. Does it make sense that God will want us to be beautiful for Him?

Have I been beautiful for God today? I had some good positive conversation with my colleagues. I was also forthright with my supervisor who talked about me to my big boss "behind" my back & upon finding out I heard that it was not him who wanted to talk to the boss but he was asked by the boss to go talk to him before I came along for the Performance Review. Lord how else can I be beautiful for you everyday?

5 Comments:

  • very cool auntie keecheng! congrats! we'll hv to set u up w a tagboard. why don't u ask one of ur sec1's to help u do tt, otherwise i'll get it done for u

    By Blogger auntymich, at 10:02 PM  

  • welcome! Now all u need is a tagboard!

    By Blogger Chris The Baker, at 5:41 PM  

  • hey kee cheng. welcome welcome. so good of you to be so happening.

    By Blogger Mingying LEE, at 7:44 PM  

  • hello hello! nice job uncle kee cheng! woo hoo! hehe. oh oh! if you need help with the tagboard, can look for me! hehe.

    By Blogger celinemok, at 4:50 PM  

  • omg!! i didnt mean uncle! i meant auntie!! sorrry!!! cause last time, most of the pri sunday school teachers are all uncle. oop!! srryyyyy

    By Blogger celinemok, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home